Sunday 27 January 2019

Happy Birthday to me!



It's my birthday today! Woohoo! 

23 today, I don't feel any different or any older from when I turned 22, which I think is a natural feeling to have I suppose compared to turning 30, 40, or 50.

Got some exciting and fun stuff to do throughout the day. 

My mum said to me to enjoy the day and that 23 is a good year. 

The year has already got off to an amazing start for me, I've still got a long way to go. I'm sure there are a couple of surprises 2019 has in store for me. However, that being said, I've had a good and positive start to the year. I've had to work for it but it's been worth it and all the hard work has paid off.

I got a new job, which I'll be starting on Monday, it's my first office job so I'm feeling a bit nervous but I'm sure I will do well.

And I've had lots of kind and loving support from my girlfriend Chloe, who I absolutely adore! She's been amazing this past month and her support means a lot and has been very helpful to me. 

That's all really.

Hope you'll all join me in raising a glass and saying cheers mate! I'm feeling like a special birthday boy today. x