Friday 12 October 2018

Avengers Assembled!















"There was an idea, to bring together a group of remarkable people, to see if we could become something more, so when they needed us we could fight the battles, that they never could." - The Avengers 

This whole thing started out with four people coming together to work on a play, and now here we are approaching our two year anniversary, and we've done so much during that time. We've been out to pubs together, we've been out for dinners together, we've done theatre trips together, we even went to our friend's wedding. 

You guessed it, this is another friends post. I haven't done one of these in a while and I felt like doing one because I've been thinking about my friends today. In a way, this post is a way of kind of telling myself how important it is for a person to have friends but not only that, I also wanted to say how lucky I am to be friends with these three remarkable people. 

Even though they wind me up, stress me out, and annoy me, these three mean a great deal to me. Since all the things that happened with Emily, I doubted that I would ever make any new friends. And certainly not as wonderful as them.

Amazingly, they saw something in me I couldn't see in myself and stayed. I am stronger, kinder, and just better off for knowing them.

Love your friends. They're the best thing you'll ever have and you never know how long you've got them for.