Saturday 6 January 2018

INJUSTICE 2: Enter Enchantress!











Good morning everyone!

So last night, two things happened in the world of Injustice 2. 

1) Enchantress's live stream watchtower was live last night, which showed off all of Enchantress's moves and combo structures to give us players an insight into what to expect when she is released into the game on the 9th January, which is this coming Tuesday.

and 2) We also got to see a full action-packed gameplay trailer for Enchantress, I always get excited to see new gameplay trailers, especially if it's for a new character. 

Having watched the trailer, I have to be honest, my first impressions of Enchantress are that I'm not sure she's going to end up being one of my favourite characters DLC characters, I think her style and her gameplay and the way she moves just doesn't seem to blow me away as much as other characters have in their trailers. I see a lot parry moves and attacks which are dependent on the other character hitting you first in order for them to work, and I'm not keen on moves like that, when they pay off it's great, but most of the time when playing it just looks a bit silly, she did have some impressive moves to show off though, I really liked her projectiles and how she can do long distance attacks more effectively than other characters in the game. 

I think for me, she's a bit too dark, I think she's set up to be like Quan Chi, Ermac and Shang Sung from Mortal Kombat XL all in one with her fighting style and themes, that doesn't appeal to me as much. 

I do however like her super move, and her outro is great too. I'm also very impressed with her design, she looks really good. So much better than her Suicide Squad adaptation. 

Let's see what happens on Tuesday when she comes out. 

But here is Enchantress.