Wednesday 20 September 2017

INJUSTICE 2: RAIDEN AND BLACK LIGHTNING - Out in October!










Hello everyone.

So an exciting thing happened on Sunday night, the trailer introducing Raiden into the game was revealed and us game fans also got an added bonus of Black Lightning as well as a premiere skin for Raiden, should certain gamers want to play as Black Lightning instead of Raiden. Personally, I'm going to use both because I don't see much point in using one or the other when you can have the best of both. 

And the good news for me is because I pre-ordered the ultimate edition for things like this, I can get this skin for free. 

As for Raiden, I know some people are not happy that he's in the game, people have been complaining that they don't want another Mortal Kombat character in the game, and all I can say to that is "Shut up, you spoilt brats!" I don't get why people are complaining, especially after having watched the trailer. Raiden is going to be amazing. And as I thought, like Sub-Zero, he still has his old move traits like the lightning traps from MKX. He is going to prove to be a formidable opponent to all he comes up against, and players will learn to watch out for Raiden and his awesome lightning god-like powers. For me, the most interesting thing, will be to see how he interacts with the other characters, I'm looking forward to seeing his cut scenes before each fight with all the DC characters.

I still am not the biggest fan of his costume, I don't like the v neck shirt thing that he's got and the mask is a bit ugly and the cape is a bit iffy. I don't think he should have a cape, that's not a necessity.  But that's something which is out of my control. I didn't get to decide how Raiden looked in the game, so I have to just go with it and customise it into something that I do like. This is the joy of the game, you make your own variations of characters to your liking. As the slogan of the game says "Every battle defines you" therefore, you play how you want to play. 

As for Black Lightning, yeah, I really like his costume, hopefully, we'll get to see an interesting alternative in the colour scheme, I'd like to see black and silver maybe as apposed to blue and gold, but we'll just have to see.

As far as moves go in what we saw in the trailer, the main thing that caught my eye and the move which I thought was the most impressive, was the lightning cage. That looked amazing, and actually made me go "Woah, what was that?" and the super move for Raiden was absolutely gobsmacking and just made me want to go "Yeah! Sod you Raiden haters! Raiden is going to be amazing! I can't wait for October, it's going to be a lot of fun".

Which of course means, we are going to be getting Hellboy in November! 

Here's the Trailer for you all to see.





See what I mean? It's going to be amazing. I'm well excited now for this. We will have to see how Hellboy does, but Raiden is on his way and I'm one of the gamers who is looking forward to having the Thunder God in the game. It'll be great to do Raiden vs Black Adam or Black Lightning vs Black Adam or just to have Lightning vs Lightning.

Come October.