Monday 11 September 2017

Gameplay videos starting next week.

Hi There, everyone!

I hope you all had a nice weekend, despite the odd rain showers.

I just wanted to make you aware of a slight change in the schedule that's going to be happening starting from next week.

As you may be aware, I'm a busy guy! I have a busy work life, social life and when I'm not working or out with my friends and family I try to do what I can for work towards my YouTube projects.

I've recently got a new job, and the work rota requires me to work from early in the morning til early evening, so I won't have an opportunity to do gameplay videos consistently every day. So here's how it will work starting from next week.

One week it'll be -  Tuesday and Wednesday.
the next week it will be - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday

and that's how the schedule stays and just rotates each week, depending on how much I'm working in that week will effect how much gameplay/ youtube stuff I'll be able to do.

Just making you all aware so that you know of the slight changes that are going to be happening.

Have a good week guys! It's going to be awesome!