Saturday 21 January 2017

In 2017

Hello everyone.

This is just a quick update post on what's going on over the next few weeks.

As you may know, I haven't been posting much as of late because I have been very busy with my own personal and sociable activities throughout the month, so there just hasn't been time to come on the blog and do a review of something or an update of something or let you know what's coming up.

However, being aware of my absence the last few days, I have noticed that I haven't been posting much on this blog. So here's a full update on where I am at the moment with certain projects.

The 1000th video will be up soon. I'm getting close to the 1000 mark and keeping track on the count number of my uploads. I got a very special thing planned to mark 1000 videos on YouTube that should be up sometime next week.

Mortal Kombat and gaming videos they are the only thing that will stay consistent because they're easy to do and I can just upload it without having to go through any major editing stages. It's mainly just record and upload.

Batman, I still need to film the other two episodes. Will get down to that soon, if I can edit the first episode in time to get it up when I said I would then I will certainly try to.

Doctor Who videos obviously can't resume until I have got the audio adventures series three out of the way and I'm still editing and re-writing various parts of the script of certain episodes so that's not quite ready yet, the first episode should have been up today but unfortunately that isn't to be the case because the series has been delayed and I don't know when it will be starting, rest assured the series will happening sometime this year.

I also haven't forgotten about the thirteen doctors special I said I was going to do. I've got the date set for that 29th July.

I've got lots of personal and social activities going on still, I'm working on a film, I'm doing a few plays here and there up and down the Hertfordshire area where I live. I also have a few theatre trips and family things to look forward to.

I'd also like to give a shout out to all my loyal subscribers old and new, those who enjoy my videos and have subscribed recently. To all those who like my Mortal Kombat videos. Thank you to all. And I hope you keep enjoying my videos and I look forward to doing more.