Tuesday 6 September 2016

COMING SOON : Mortal Kombat XL - Online Faction Battles and Tower Challenges











Hi There.

I've got some new and exciting things happening soon with new game play videos coming in, and I hope you're all enjoying my Mortal Kombat single fight game play videos which I upload daily.

As well as single fight rounds, I hope to start including ranked and player vs player online matches as well as tower challenges with my Mortal Kombat videos.

I've had a go at playing online this weekend, and it's more difficult than I could have thought. Some of the players are far more experienced and better than me. So it is highly possible that I will get my arse kicked... a lot. After a while, that can get frustrating. But hopefully I can pick up some new skills and get better so I win more often than lose.  The more fights you win, the more points and rewards you get.

As for Tower Challenges, I'll do one every now and again a long with a normal daily game play videos. I've already done one, due to the nature of how long the limit of my videos can be it's in two parts. But it's on my channel now, so do feel free to check it out.

I plan to do more stuff with characters like Raiden and Ermac, and hopefully improve upon them.

Favourite characters I like to play as are : Goro, Ermac, Leatherface, Triborg and Jacqui Briggs. Although I play as other characters in the game besides from those five who I mention, the reason being is because every character has their own strengths and all the characters in the game our deadly, providing you are aware of their strengths and you try stuff out that works, and if it does work, keep doing it. You never know, it might secure you a win. It's happened to me.

That's all I wanted to say really, a quick update to say more game play videos on the way,  not just from Mortal Kombat XL but from other games as well, so stay tuned.