Thursday 24 December 2015

Festive Thanks!


A festive thank you to you all.

Hi Everybody!

This is just a quick post to say 'Thank you' for supporting everything that I've done this year, project wise. Just Thank You for supporting my projects, I'm very grateful for your response and for your kind words. I'm pleased to know that people enjoy my videos and for all the support that everything that I do gets. Thank you all so much for watching and subscribing to my channel. And it doesn't stop here, I'm still learning and I'm always finding new ways to improve the programmes I put on my channel. I'm investing in more kit and learning new editing techniques so all is not lost, I'm hoping to experiment and play around with things a bit more in order to boost my subscribers and improve my following.

If you'll see all the scheduling time tables which I've put up recently, that should give you a rough idea about what's to come in regards to what's going up on my channel.

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and of course a Happy New Year! 

Here's to a fantastic 2016!