Tuesday 15 December 2015

AVAILABLE NOW! DOCTOR WHO : Dangers of the Deep













AVAILABLE NOW! 
DOCTOR WHO : DANGERS OF THE DEEP IS OUT NOW!

The first of two new Doctor Who specials, Dangers of the Deep is out now. It's on my channel now, so if you have not yet listened to it yet then please, go and listen and check it out and let me know what you think.

Link to the episode : https://youtu.be/6oervSdmCGI - (copy and paste in to your search bar)

Sorry that its taken so long to actually get out, originally this story was scheduled to come out at the end of the Summer, towards the end of August I think. Sadly that didn't happen, there were difficulties with the script. things had to be re-written and tweeked and it just kept getting pushed backed and pushed backed and even though its supposed to be an Autumn Special for Autumn 2015 it's ended up coming out a week before the Christmas story. Time wasn't on my side with this/

This was by far the most technically difficult story that I've done. I hope not to do a story as technically challenging as this again, simply because there were lots of sounds that needed to be added in on top of each other in order to make everything fit and sound authentic. I ended up having to go back and re-edit things over and over and even though the recording was done back in October due to other commitments the editing process for this was a lot slower than I'd hoped. But no fear, Its up now. I got it done in the end.

I hope you enjoy it, I'm really proud of this piece of work. I've worked really hard on it. I've tried to stay professional and yeah, I hope the play on sounds will be able to convince your imaginations that you actually are on a submarine at the bottom of the pacific ocean so thank you, and I hope you enjoy the story!

NEXT: The Doctor in the Midnight Garden, 2015 CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
#DANBURYPRODUCTIONS