Tuesday 21 July 2015

COMING SOON... EGGHEADS!








EGGHEADS UPDATE : NEW SERIES

I am delighted to announce a brand new series coming soon to DAN BURY Productions this August! It's Eggheads. Barnstorm Games have released a new game on the 1st of July 2015 an official Eggheads App where you can play against all 9 Eggheads on your phone and I am thrilled with this news and that such a game is available. It means I can do Eggheads videos.

It works just as the same way my Chase videos work. I post up possible celebrity scenarios and you as the viewer use your imagination to inspire how the scenario would turn out if it were real. I can't wait to start recording Eggheads and getting everything ready as well as starting work on New Chase videos as well.

I just wanted to get the word out that the first Eggheads information update post will be up very soon, next week in fact. So keep a look out for more Eggheads updates as a fair few will be coming your way these coming weeks.