Monday 16 February 2015

COMING SOON... DOCTOR WHO : DEATH TO THE DOCTOR



The Doctor is no longer Colin Baker... It's time for a Rrrreegeneration!

The TARDIS is diverged onto a planet and a newly regenerated doctor is taken hostage by the Rani in order to construct her newest and deadliest experiment. Sounds like the exact premise of 'Time and the Rani'? well it's not... though I can see how Death to the Doctor and Time and the Rani are similar stories should you watch them.

I thought it was time to do a regeneration story and a doctor introduction story. Just so I can say I've done a story which shows one doctor changing into another and this was a story I had archived on my hard drive which I have filmed but never bothered to edit. I included it in my trailer of stuff to come for Doctor Who, now it's finally happening.

The story will be out on Saturday 7h of March, with a trailer out on Monday the 2nd of March.

Keep updated.