Thursday 16 July 2020

Mortal Kombat 11 - New Videos from September 2020




MORTAL KOMBAT 11
NEW VIDEOS FROM SEPTEMBER 2020

With the excitement of Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath expansion pack being released and a shed load of new content becoming available to players, now is a good time to be a Mortal Kombat fan.

 

Speaking from experience, I have loved the Aftermath expansion story mode and really enjoyed playing it and I've been having a lot of fun with Robocop, Fujin, and Sheeva they are by far three of the most exciting and enjoyable characters I think I have played from any DLC so far from Mortal Kombat and Injustice games put together. 

 

So today's post is about new gameplay content coming to my channel from July.

 

I hope you all enjoyed Batch 4 of Character Towers. They seem to be very well received so thank you to everyone who has stuck with me and watched those.  

 

What can be expected? - New Character Towers which will be Batch 5, and story mode gameplay of me playing the MK11 story both Parts 1 and 2. Batch 5 contains gameplay from the three new character included in the Aftermath expansion pack, it may also involve some other surprises you may not be expecting. 

 

New character towers will be uploaded every Saturday in September with Story content to follow on after that. 

 

Batch 5 Character List:

 

1. Sonya Blade -  Saturday 5th September 
2. Fujin - Saturday 12th September
4. Robocop - Saturday 19th September
5. Sheeva - Saturday 26th September
6. Shang Tsung - Saturday 3rd October
7. Kung Lao - Saturday 10th October 
8. Johnny Cage - Saturday 17th October

Story Mode from October 2020.

 

 
This will see gameplay videos through until the autumn of this year.

 

So I hope you enjoy the new content that's to come.