Sunday 9 June 2019

Mortal Kombat 11 Game Play Videos and Shang Tsung








MORTAL KOMBAT 11 GAMEPLAY VIDEOS & SHANG TSUNG


There really isn't an excuse for me to have been away from blogging for as long as I have. 

My situation is, in January I started an apprenticeship job and I hadn't anticipated how difficult working full time and studying could be. It's certainly proved to be challenging and it takes up a lot of my time.

Of course, having said that, I have had some spare time to chill out and play MK11. 

I am loving this game at the moment. It's the best game I've played so far. But then again, I did say that about Injustice 2. So I shall definitely say that I think MK11 is the best Mortal Kombat game I've played so far.

Gameplay videos coming at the end of June. Featuring: One on One verses battles, Towers, Character Customising and more.

As well as all of that it's been revealed in a recent trailer, additional characters that are going to be introduced to MK11 on June the 18th. 

Shang Tsung is amongst the list of characters to be released as part of the Mortal Kombat Pack. 

Interesting choice, I'm not familiar with this character, but I know that he is an evil sorcerer who can change his appearance and uses dark magic. Then again, I don't really need to know much about him to know he has some great special attack techniques, (a lot like Cetrion) some great zoning and enhanced special moves.

Both his fatalities are awesome but very gory. (Not for the squeamish) I'm excited for Shang Tsung. We see him in the Krypt but doesn't actually do much, he has a role to play and as a DLC character, it was an interesting decision, one which people may not have guessed at. 

His design looks cool, I look forward to exploring his skins / gear.


Gameplay videos resume in June.