Wednesday 17 April 2019

SHOA KAHN TRAILER IS HERE! He means business!









SHOA KAHN'S REVEAL TRAILER IS HERE! AND HE LOOKS AWESOME!


OMG Moment, I've been scrolling social media looking for new news on MK11 after seeing something on my twitter feed about Shao Kahn getting a reveal trailer very soon.

This is certainly something that's perked up my evening, immensely. We as the player get to experience a taster of Shao Kahn, the pre-ordered character of the game. With just 6 days to go until the game's release. 

I love the overall look of him, he looks appealing as a character I'd be attracted to play as he has a whole range of different moves. Speed is probably going to be an issue because he's so big, but that doesn't come across as too much of a problem for me.  I love his hammer and his combat fighting style. 

Shao Kahn is here and he means business.