Thursday 30 March 2017

When is The Chase coming back?










Hello Everyone.

So a few people have been commenting on my gameplay videos recently asking me "When will The Chase be coming back?" and before I answer that question, can I just ask people not to comment on my gameplay videos or indeed any other videos that aren't chase related questions or things to do with The Chase. I do other videos on my channel as well, and so if you could please comment on stuff to do with the video rather than asking me something which is completely irrelevant.

So when is The Chase coming back? well, the answer to that question at the moment is I don't know. I know that's not the answer you will want to hear, you'll probably be expecting me to say a date and give a full run down of the series. I don't know when I will be doing more chase videos. To be honest that last series I did, I did a lot of episodes so I probably won't do as many as eighteen again. (nineteen counting the Christmas special)

Also, this leads into another thing will "The Vixen" be included. Again, I don't know. Barnstorm Games, who make the chase app say that they do plan to do more with the chase, but nothing immediate. So, we could be waiting a while longer before the updated version including The Vixen is released. Some people say to me, why don't you just add The Vixen in and work around out. Well, to crop her in would be very difficult and time-consuming to do, so I really don't want to go to the trouble of doing that. So the basic answer to that bit is if The Vixen is not included in the app, I can't include her as part of the chasers line up.

That also brings me to this point, I am running out of things to do with just the four chasers that are on the app. The last series really used up the last of my ideas that I had. I'm also running out of "Who is the chaser?" line ups to use with just the four of them, because all of nowadays include The Vixen. So that's become more difficult.

In short, I really don't know what's happening with the series, other than there will be another series, I'll need to find a way of sorting something that works for me and I think will work for anyone who watches my videos.

So to sign off, The Chase will be back in 2017, just not anytime soon.