Friday 11 March 2016

DOCTOR WHO NEWS : MISSING EPISODES FOUND.












COMING SOON FROM DANBURY PRODUCTIONS
DOCTOR WHO : LOST EPISODES
OUT IN MAY 2016

In November 2013, I released a short series called "Doctor Who - Lost Episodes". In that series I showed you parts of stories which unfortunately were not a complete serial. Bits and pieces of stories which remained were all assembled into a series, with remaining episodes and for stories which no longer existed I provided an audio described video telling you what happened. 

Well the good news behind this post is, I've found some more episodes. I must apologise if you read the title of this and got confused with real episodes of Doctor Who being found. It's to do with stories which I have done that either got lost or did not exist as a whole.

Eight new episodes have been found. They will be out in May 2016, just before spring break. I was clearing out my room the other week, and I came across old drafts of episodes from stories which I knew either didn't exist or were lost in some way. The drafts were basically outlines of what happened in episodes before they entered the scripting stage. I can develop the ideas further and produce them into episodes. 


Which for me was very surprising especially for me, because these were just episodes from stories that were scrapped ages ago. I never thought I was going to make them and now I can. So that's it really. Just wanted to let you know that some more "Lost Episodes" will be coming out, end of May? possibly? thats what I'm aiming for.

Keep a look out for more updates on this subject and any questions about this, feel free to ask me.