Tuesday 16 June 2015

DOCTOR WHO : AUDIO ADVENTURES - HOW TO DRESS LIKE THE DOCTOR!











HOW TO DRESS LIKE THE DOCTOR!

Hello.

A lot of people have been asking me about how did I get my outfit for my Doctor character (Picture Above) so I'm going to tell you how to get a white suit just like this one.

And there's only one place to go shopping really, all I did was get off Amazon.



The Jacket - The Jacket is the most expensive thing out of everything. However its the most important part of the suit, so it's imperative that you buy it.  It's not cheap, but I'd say reasonably priced considering you're lucky to find something like this in a shop that's below £50.


The Shirt - The shirt is a Charles and Taylor make available in other colours as you can see, and is good for business. Not too pricey, any black shirt would do, just so long as it's ironed and smoothed. I like my shirts and I want them in perfect condition.



The Waistcoat - It is part of the costume but not an essential requirement - you don't have to have this. Unfortunately the waistcoat that I got is currently unavailable to buy off Amazon. However I can provide you with a substitute which is just as good and cheaper than the one I got. I think the one I got cost me £10 this other one costs considerably less than that.



If you can find a better one, and one that's cheaper then good on you. However as a substitute to the waistcoat, I suggest you get this one. It's just as good and not too pricey. (Not available in Large at the moment.)

The Trousers - I can't show you a picture of sadly, My sister got them for me from Primark for £10. They are like a cream colour they are not white but they go with the suit perfectly. I just thought they'd go well on first thoughts. So trousers I am going to leave up to you.

Socks and Shoes - you can go a bit free style with socks and shoes. You never see my feet in pictures or posters so you're free to do whatever you want with them.

And any alterations to the costume that I have done you can do also, just feel free to go a bit free style with this and you can possibly do different shirts and be a bit versatile, as long as you have white chino trousers and the jacket you are all set.

So thanks very much for checking this out guys. I hope this puts any queries you have about this outfit to rest and have fun cosplaying! :)