Monday 11 May 2015

COMING SOON... The DAN BURY Show!


COMING SOON an all new DAN BURY Show.

I'm doing a chat show and was wondering if you wanted to come on as one of my guests.

Basically I've researched into various day to day topics going on in the world today as a basic structure of the show, but also mixing in points of interest, fun topics, joke topics, quick fire q and a's, games, there's free drinks. I hope to make it a very relaxed show.

It works in the sort of similar dynamic to The Ricky Gervais Show and The Wright Stuff, shows like that which relate to people of my generation but to people of other generations also in the stuff we talk about, and comical as we like to inject a bit of fun into it by taking the mick out of other shows like: The Weakest Link, University Challenge and The Chase.

Obviously this is a massive deal for me because I’ve never done anything like this before. It’s very different to any other project that I have ever done. So this first series is a trail and error and about trying out various things, which I hope you guys will enjoy watching. Let’s hope.


The series will be out at the end of May.


Technical Details

Created By: Daniel Bury 
Directed By: Daniel Bury
Duration: 6 Episodes (Weekly)
ISBN: 977-1-78200-300