Tuesday 6 May 2014

Doctor Who - Action Figure Adventures : Is there a future?




Hey everyone.

I thought I'd do a quick update on where it is that I stand with my Doctor Who Action Figure Adventures that I do on YouTube with The Classic and New Series Doctors.

So far I have done stories with all the various doctors, apart from Christopher Eccelston and John Hurt. I did announce that I would be doing John Hurt Doctor Adventures in the summer, but right now it looks like that's not going to happen. I needed to lighten the load as it were in order to fit Thunderbirds into my schedule.

I released my last adventure 'Old Friends' with Sylvester McCoy on the 26th of April 2014. It was a good story and an oppertunity for me to do more with the Seventh Doctor and Ace as I really like their relationship. Now that that's done, I see an oppertunity or a gap to release other projects over the summer period.

Batman, Thunderbirds, Iron Man and The Chase. Not to mention my Doctor Who Audio Series launching in September. I just think that the action figure adventures have run their course now and I need to get away from restictions to Doctor Who Projects and show that I can do other things as well.

So Is there a future for Doctor Who Action Figure Adventures? Well I wouldn't want to stop doing them, because I'd feel a bit sad. I'd say Action Figure Adventures are on a slight pause for now. If an Idea for a story should come up, then I will be on it.

But for now, I do want to get in gear other projects and see what can be done with them.