Monday 19 December 2016

Mortal Kombat XL: December 2016 - January 2017











Hey Everyone.

This just a quick update post for you, to talk you through what is going on with my Mortal Kombat XL gameplay videos.

So far, I'm just going into my last week of videos just before I stop for Christmas. Friday the 23rd December will be the last day before I take two weeks off for Christmas. Once that's done, that will be the end of the first season of gameplay videos and the end of Motal Kombat XL videos for 2016.

The second season will pick up again in January 2017 on Monday 9th January, and will run until the end of June. Same as usual, it will work in the normal daily videos that you are used to me uploading along with a few extra bits now and then.

Just thought you should know.

Thanks all, and keep updated.