Wednesday 28 December 2016

COMING In 2017... More Gaming Videos including Assassin's Creed and Crash Bandicoot



As you know, I do gameplay videos playing Mortal Kombat XL, Now I'm starting to break away from that and think of doing some gameplay videos and I think whatever games would I be interested in playing.

I thought of Assassin's Creed. That's a popular one. I've got the Ezio collection for Christmas which is like a trilogy of stories to complete. I've started playing it today just to see what its like and I have to say I got a few things done in that game and I am really enjoying it and wish to continue playing it. 

I did start playing Batman Arkham Asylum but that has proven to be a difficult game. It's very hard to complete and I'm stuck on a task in it at the moment and stopped playing it for a while, but do intend to come back to it because I've got Arkham Knight for Christmas so I've got the full set now of Ayslum, Arkham City and Arkham Knight. So do intend to get back into that so I have a go at all three. 

As well as that, an old childhood friend of mine Crash Bandicoot is getting a reboot. Crash Bandicoot 1,2 and 3 are all getting re mastered for the PS4. I am extremely excited about this for one I love Crash Bandicoot, I love the games and they are such good fun to play so I'll enjoy doing gameplay videos of that. All three games are all coming out together in one set. No release date has been revealed but I'm hearing late February, but that has yet to be confirmed. 

So yes, at least three new gameplay videos coming up at some point in 2017, as well as the Mortal Kombat videos. I will continue to do those, with the new season starting on the 9th of January.